Hi,

I'm using CDash 2.4.0 to test my builds nightly. If I go to my project and
navigate to Settings -> Groups -> Current BuildGroups, there are three tabs
for Nightly, Continuous, and Experimental builds. When I click any of the
email preferences (normal, summary, or no email) and save the changes, the
buttons do not remain filled in when I refresh the page. This does not
occur for the other button types which are check boxes nor for the text
entry boxes. I queried the mysql database and can confirm that the email
preferences are being set correctly. I would like the option to see what
the current value of the email settings is just as I can see whether or not
if "email committers" is checked off. Is there a way to edit the .php files
to allow the email preferences buttons to remain filled?

Justin