-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:43:53 +0200
Von: "Christian Ehrlicher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [CMake] ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND doesn\'t work as expected

> Hi,
> 
> I'm creating some files with ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND. Those files are not
> compileable but later needed for install.
> They're created fine when I use msvc generator but they aren't created
> with mingw or on linux.
> 
> ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
>   OUTPUT ${_out}
>   COMMAND prog ${_in} ${_out}
>   DEPENDS ${_in}
> )
> ...
> ADD_EXECUTABLE(main WIN32 ${_out})
> 
> Why does it work with msvc and how can I fix this if the above is not
> allowed (and it works accidently for msvc)


What kind of files are these ?
Ideally you should add them to the list of sources for the target. If they 
don't have a source-file suffix, they won't be compiled. Or you could use 
add_custom_command( main POSTBUILD COMMAND ...) so they will be built after 
your executable has been built.

Bye
Alex

-- 


Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*!
"Feel free" mit GMX DSL! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
_______________________________________________
CMake mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to