OK..
So after the last bit of help I now have an executable that runs.. almost.. As with Carbon Apps on OS X I have to manually run:

/Developer/Tools/Rez Carbon.r -o ImageImporter

to allow any interaction.

Is it that I am forgetting to ling against a library? Like -F Carbon and -F ApplicationServices or do I have to put a CUSTOM_COMMAND in to run Rez..

Here is my CMakeLists.txt file for your viewing pleasure.

I would ask on a QT list but since I know that Paraview is being based on QT I am guessing that someone from Kitware really just can look at my CMakeLists.txt file and tell me where I messed up.

Thanks

--------
Mike Jackson
imikejackson <at> gmail <dot> com

########## BEGIN CMAKELISTS.TXT #####################

  # set project's name
  PROJECT( ImageImporter )

  # with SET() command you can change variables or define new ones
# here we define SAMPLE_SRCS variable that contains a list of all .cpp files
  # note that we don't need \ at the end of line
  SET( SAMPLE_SRCS
       main.cpp
       ImageImporter.cpp
  )

# another list, this time it includes all header files that should be treated with moc
  SET( SAMPLE_MOC_HDRS
       ImageImporter.h
  )

  # some .ui files
  SET( SAMPLE_UIS
       ImageImporter.ui
  )

  # and finally an resource file
  SET( SAMPLE_RCS

  )

  # enable warnings
  ADD_DEFINITIONS( -Wall )

  # by default only QtCore and QtGui modules are enabled
  # other modules must be enabled like this:
#  SET( QT_USE_QT3SUPPORT TRUE )
#  SET( QT_USE_QTXML TRUE )

  # this command finds Qt4 libraries and sets all required variables
  # note that it's Qt4, not QT4 or qt4
  FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 REQUIRED )

  # add some useful macros and variables
# (QT_USE_FILE is a variable defined by FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 ) that contains a path to CMake script)
  INCLUDE( ${QT_USE_FILE} )

# this command will generate rules that will run rcc on all files from SAMPLE_RCS # in result SAMPLE_RC_SRCS variable will contain paths to files produced by rcc
  QT4_ADD_RESOURCES( SAMPLE_RC_SRCS ${SAMPLE_RCS} )

  # this will run uic on .ui files:
  QT4_WRAP_UI( SAMPLE_UI_HDRS ${SAMPLE_UIS} )

  # and finally this will run moc:
  QT4_WRAP_CPP( SAMPLE_MOC_SRCS ${SAMPLE_MOC_HDRS} )

# we need this to be able to include headers produced by uic in our code # (CMAKE_BINARY_DIR holds a path to the build directory, while INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES() works just like INCLUDEPATH from qmake)
  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR} )

# here we instruct CMake to build "ImageImporter" executable from all of the source files ADD_EXECUTABLE( ImageImporter ${SAMPLE_SRCS} ${SAMPLE_MOC_SRCS} $ {SAMPLE_UI_HDRS} )

# last thing we have to do is to tell CMake what libraries our executable needs,
  # luckily FIND_PACKAGE prepared QT_LIBRARIES variable for us:
  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( ImageImporter ${QT_LIBRARIES} )



_______________________________________________
CMake mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to