On Nov 16, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Brad King wrote:

On 11/16/2010 04:24 PM, Belcourt, K. Noel wrote:
which is the same list of libraries in these SUBDIRS commands in the
top-level CMakeLists.txt file (in reverse order).  There's a single
library in each of these subdirs of the same lower-cased name.

SUBDIRS(Modules)
SUBDIRS(MP)
SUBDIRS(Rn1)
SUBDIRS(RN2)
SUBDIRS(SPR)
SUBDIRS(TP)
SUBDIRS(Util)

So it looks like the subdirs command plays a role in this behavior.

Is this built on a case-insensitive filesystem by any chance?

I get the same behavior on HFS+ Journaled on my Mac and my RHEL5 Linux blade.

-- Noel