My problem (the error) already occurs in the toolchain file, this means before the CMakeLists.txt is read. So far it is total independent of the entries in the CMakeLists.txt!

I have added the line:
message ("Mein CMakeLists.txt File")
in top of my CMakeLists.txt and would assume that there is an output on the console with the string, but it isn't.

The output is stopped while parsing the toolchain file and determining the compiler.