On 10/20/2011 5:11 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:
So I created a small project to attempt to reproduce this problem on a
much smaller scale, but it functioned as designed in that case.

It's only in my large, corporate project that this happens. Is there any
way to dump a "scope stack" or call stack of some sort in CMake? That
way I can see what the real parent scope is? Maybe it's not what I think
it is.

You could try cmake --trace

It might help.

-Bill