Hi,

 Perhaps this is a trivial question. Is there a way to return a specific error
code from a CMake script ( -P <file> option)?  The only way I know to return a
failure is by calling message(FATAL_ERROR ...) and this returns rc = 1, but I
would like to return the error I got from the underlying process execution.
  Cheers,

                                Pere

Pere Mato  CERN, PH Department, CH 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
          e-mail: pere.m...@cern.ch      tel: +41 22 76 78696
          fax:  +41 22 76 68792            gsm: +41 76 48 70855