Sorry for delay... I checked that setting CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS without
CACHE attribute doesnt make a change. But if I switched to NMake then all
things
started to work. Incremental linking is turned off, traceback works.
Exactly the same CMakeLists.txt produces wrong project for VS.

What do you think about different lines that I see in vfproj file? I mean
LinkIncremental="1" and LinkIncremental="linkIncrementalNo". I searched the
internet and
found both options. For me CMake produces vfproj with "1" but Intel Fortran
-
with "linkIncrementalNo"...

Thanks,
Alexander