One list entry in my CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH is "FAILED: " (in my CTestCustom.cmake.in which is used to generate CTestCustom.cmake in the build directory).

With CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS enabled this does not seem to match errors from custom commands e.g.:
"FAILED: cmd.exe /c " [...]

On my CDash installation I see 0 build errors.

When I disable CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS the error shows up on the dashboard and the "FAILED: " line is highlighted indicating that a match has been made.

Is this by design (e.g. not implemented for launchers) or may I be missing something? Is there e.g. extra work required for CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH to reach the launcher?

Nils

--
Nils Gladitz, B.Sc.
DICOM, Konnektivität und Entwicklung

Scivis wissenschaftliche Bildverarbeitung GmbH
Bertha-von-Suttner-Str. 5
D-37085 Göttingen
GERMANY
Handelsregister Nr. / Trade Register No. B3100 Göttingen
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors Dr. Gernot Ebel, Dr. Uwe Engeland

Tel: 0049 (0)551 634181-28
E-Mail: glad...@scivis.de
Web: www.scivis.de