On 2014-04-28 04:58, Johannes Zarl wrote:
I'm always happy to learn something new. How would you manage to make the
following if statement trigger?

set( arg "value")
if (" ${arg}" STREQUAL " TOTO" )
   message ( "arg equals 'TOTO', and arg equals 'value'" )
endif()

Exactly how you would expect:

set(" TOTO" " value")

...and it does trigger:

  $ cmake -P evil.cmake
  arg equals 'TOTO', and arg equals 'value'

No, but the if statement didn't trigger, either.

Well, yes, but that's because I caused arg to be compared against 'evil' instead of 'TOTO'. Since arg is set to 'value', it still didn't match. The previous "example" was more metaphorical.

--
Matthew