I might have been a tat too fast there..

It doesn’t seem to able to find the /configure script.. and I can’t seem to
print the path it looking in..

[  5%] Building CXX object
src/include/spectogram/CMakeFiles/spectogram.dir/spectogram.cpp.o
[ 11%] Linking CXX static library libspectogram.a
[ 11%] Built target spectogram
[ 16%] Building CXX object
src/include/database/CMakeFiles/database.dir/database.cpp.o
[ 22%] Linking CXX static library libdatabase.a
[ 22%] Built target database
[ 27%] Building CXX object src/include/match/CMakeFiles/match.dir/match.cpp.o
[ 33%] Linking CXX static library libmatch.a
[ 33%] Built target match
[ 38%] Building CXX object src/include/record/CMakeFiles/record.dir/record.cpp.o
[ 44%] Linking CXX static library librecord.a
[ 44%] Built target record
[ 50%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/cmakeDemo.dir/main.cpp.o
[ 55%] Linking CXX executable cmakeDemo
[ 55%] Built target cmakeDemo
[ 61%] Creating directories for 'project_portaudio'
[ 66%] Performing download step (git clone) for 'project_portaudio'
-- Avoiding repeated git clone, stamp file is up to date:
'/Users/keerthikanratnarajah/soundcloud/build/src/include/record/lib/portaudio/src/project_portaudio-stamp/project_portaudio-gitclone-lastrun.txt'
[ 72%] No patch step for 'project_portaudio'
[ 77%] Performing update step for 'project_portaudio'
Current branch master is up to date.
[ 83%] Performing configure step for 'project_portaudio'
/bin/sh: /configure: No such file or directory
make[2]: ***
[src/include/record/lib/portaudio/src/project_portaudio-stamp/project_portaudio-configure]
 Error 127
make[1]: *** [src/include/record/CMakeFiles/project_portaudio.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2