On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 10:43:28 -0600, Steven Stallion said:

>We first noticed that some sources would fail to find certain system
>headers (stddef.h in this case) when using Xcode 10 (also seen on
>Xcode 10.1). It looks like Apple decided to relocate system include
>paths under /Library /Developer and did away with /usr/include. After
>some spelunking, it looks like this was tucked away in the release
>notes for Xcode:
>https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode_release_notes/
>xcode_10_release_notes

I see.  Well, I just checked my macOS 10.14.1 / Xcode 10.1 bot
"RogueResearch12" and indeed it does not have a /usr/include folder.  It is
however able to build CMake, VTK, and ITK nightly without any compiler errors.

Perhaps it's not so much a CMake bug as a bug in the project you're trying to
build?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com