I submitted a patch a few weeks ago that would allow you to override the
generated export list with the target property LINK_FLAGS.
This has been merged, but it is not yet present in the latest release.  The
simplest way to go about this would be to set the variable
CMAKE_CXX_CREATE_SHARED_LIBRARY  as in cmake-3.13.3/Modules/Compiler/XL.cmake,
but skip the bits you don't want.

On 1/15/19, 3:29 AM, "CMake on behalf of Raimo Kangassalo"