Hi,

I'm hitting a problem linking with llvm lld.  I've determined llvm lld
v7.0.1 will fail with the parameter "-shared".  The error manifests as:

    ld: unknown option:
--sysroot=/Users/joel.winarske/git/clang_toolchain/sdk/sysroot

If I manually issue the command, changing "-shared" to "--shared", it works
fine.

What variable can I override in my toolchain file to affect this?

Thanks,
Joel