Hi I have a Fortran project with the following order

src/module_1.f90     (Fortran Modules)
src/module_2.f90
src/... (more files)

file(GLOB SOURCES src/*.f90)
add_executable(MyExec SOURCES)

module_1 depends on module_2 and when is compiling module_1.f90 I get the
dependency error :

Fatal Error: Can't open module file ‘module_2.mod’ :for reading at (1):  No
existe el fichero o el directorio (*The file does not exist*).

Thanks, Guido.