Hi again,

i try to install my dependencies with ExternalProjectAdd but it gives me troubles... what's wrong with

    ExternalProject_Add(
        freetype
        PREFIX "${CMAKE_BUILD_DIR}/freetype"
        GIT_REPOSITORY "https://github.com/brooklynpacket/freetype2.git";
        GIT_TAG 64bit
        BUILD_COMMAND "cd ${CMAKE_BUILD_DIR}/freetype/src/freetype && ./autgen.sh && ./configure && make"
        LOG_DOWNLOAD ON
        LOG_INSTALL ON
        LOG_CONFIGURE ON
        LOG_BUILD ON