Hello Michael,

thanks for your response.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 4:02 PM Michael Ellery <mellery...@gmail.com> wrote:

> whenever I use bleeding-edge boost, I try to grab the latest FindBoost:
> https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/commits/master/Modules/FindBoost.cmake
>
> ..in particular, you probably want
> https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/commit/266808c4130a0b40aed236381707462a9368a1eb#diff-555801259d7df67368f7deab1f9deacd
> which doesn’t look like it’s been merged to release yet.

I believe it has. I actually already tried those changes to no effect. It
seems not identical to the 3.14.2 version but the changes to the dependency
detection don't seem to be the issue. The problem is not so much that the
dependencies among the imported targets are wrong, the problem is that 3 of
those dependencies appear as NOT_FOUND, while they clearly are found.
Still, FWIW I took the current commit and tried it, no change. Same error.
This is very mysterious.

Cheers,
Stephan