oh, sorry I misunderstood. How did you build/install boost on windows?

I’m not sure what “Variable View” is…is that a CMake gui thing?  Since it’s
only complaining about a few libraries, is it possible that those three didn’t
actually successfully build for one reason or another — maybe check the stage
directory for the expected lib files (I believe you’d be looking for the “
-mt-x64.lib” files…)? If those files really are present, then I agree it’s a
strange problem.