I know we aren't all living in the US of A but last I checked freedom of speech
is a constitutional right.

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, icandoall...@aol.com <icandoall...@aol.com> wrote:

From: icandoall...@aol.com <icandoall...@aol.com>
Subject: [CMLHope] We will fight one CML WARRIORS
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 12:23 PM

I wonder why someone hasn't started their own group for CML WARRIORS who wish
to discuss how their religion has helped them through so many trials and
tribulations. Google groups are easy to start so just a thought. Don't anyone
unsubscribe because of the religious discussions.  These come and go, and will
probably come up again.  Some want religious discussions and others don't.  So
the last word is up to Rob and I think he made it clear what he wants. A
religious person wants to share their views, and it's sometime hard to not
discuss them when they are a such a strong part of your life.  This list has
uplifted us and kept us going in our times of trials with this CML. So hang in
there CML WARRIORS.  We will fight on.
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 2/3/2010 8:30:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,