My eye bleeds weren't due to high pollen count.  This was spontaneous and due
Gleevac.

________________________________
From: "myvet...@aol.com" <myvet...@aol.com>
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 8:13:24 AM
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: HELP!

Hi Group,  Just got home from the Doctor on the eye bleed.  He said, don't
worry
about it that we are in an area with high pollen and I may have rubbed my bleed
to hard without thinking about it.  If it does not get better in a few days to
give him a call.  When ever moving to a different area their always seems to be
something different to deal with.

greenie--