Hi Friends,

I'm so glad that Millie's son is keeping us informed. How difficult for them,
and all of us, to lose such a dear, loving person. No doubt in my mind that
Millie will be in God's arms.

Beth, I hope you are quickly able to find an alternative treatment.  You've
been through so much and my prayers are ongoing for you in your battle.

Susan, glad to hear that your new drug is working and I also pray that the
blood pressure problem will quickly come under control.

I'm awaiting results of my bcr abl tests which should be back next week. Last
one was undetected. However, this happened once before but only lasted 3
months. As long as it comes back undetected or trace amounts, I'll feel
blessed.

Richard, good luck to you. And I'm also grateful that Greenie's wife is ok. Now
if Marty can get his transplant very soon, I will feel like many prayers have
been answered.

I love all of you, dearest friends, and you are always in thoughts, prayers and
heart.

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone