Maria,

I think those of us who are patents worry more about our kids, how they will
handle the knowledge that we have cancer, than we worry about ourselves. We
also have only one daughter and my biggest fear remains that something will
happen to me before she is ready for it. And she is 26 years old!  But we are
very close and I sure hope to be around for a long, long time.

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone