Thanks, Marty.  It really helps a lot to have feedback from people who know
what this is all about.  You are also a warrior and your story also proves
it!!! Never loose hope.  I  am praying for my doctors grey matter to
multiply on time for my next appointment!!! :)

Just thought you would laugh at that!!!!

Maria