Hi Rien,
Yes I had an awful jaw and earache for about 3 months--they finally cleared
 up but my blood counts shot way up.
I read where the blue bulge in your palate could be some cells filled with
blood.
I read it should be removed but more than likely wasn't malignant.
Read this article
http://www.justanswer.com/dental/22lpb-dark-blue-spot-hard-palate.html
Blessings,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 1/18/2015 10:36:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,