Hi Jeanie,
I hope you are feeling some better.  Have been following your reports and
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  We all have these roller coaster ups
and downs it seems.
We don't know what is next for Wayne.  Have to wait until Dr Talpaz gets the
results from the PCR, etc. that were done 1-15-15.  But he says he will
definitely not go back on Sprycel.  He is thinking possibly a small dose of
Tasigna.  All of these TKI's are scary...but necessary.  But he will not put
him on any TKI for awhile if his PCR is not up.  He has been off Sprycel since
August, 2014.  In October his count went from .01 to .04.  But we all know
these can jump around a bit.  So we just wait and see.
Good luck on your endoscopy.  Hope they can find the reason for your discomfort.
God bless and keep you,
       Joyce in IL