Thanks Joyce.
My blood counts soared so high they took me off sprycel and put me on hydrea.
It keeps me nauseas.
They want to try ponatinib. But it is a process getting approved.
I hope Wayne keeps his remission.  I didn't do well on tasigna at all.  Had to
have transfusions and etc.   but some do well in it.
Hang in there dear caregiver.
Blessing
Jeanie

Sent from my iPhone