Thanks for the prayers Beth and all.  I am hanging in there.  As Marty says, "I
woke up today."  I'm thankful for everyday I get.
Marty, I think your kidney is coming soon.  Prayers and live to you. And to
everyone on this list. If you haven't posted for a while check in and give us
updates.
Yes we do have those leukies lurking in our blood just waiting for a chance to
strike again.
This is my third relapse.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠