Thanks Dave! Sz
Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------From: Myvety2k via CMLHope Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2015
7:51 AMTo: cmlhope@googlegroups.com;Subject:Re: [CMLHope] Re: stroke
Sz, Hang in their I'll be thinking of good thoughts for you so that you can get
better.   greenie In a message dated 12/31/2015 12:50:03 A.M. Eastern Standard
Time, cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:    Dear all,  Just a note to say I'm in
my   local hospital. It did turn out to be a small stroke which started last
Sat.   In morning I will learn if 2nd cat svan showed the bleeding stopped.
Prayers   are appreciated. I am agitated w myself for agreeing to up the
bosulif when my   numbers increased just a little. If I had followed the doc's
suggestion of an   even higher dose I would be dead now. After 10 days on 200
mg of bosulif, here   comes another stroke! Regular dose is 500 mg. I'm just
weird. So now off all   bosulif. Pray my numbers stay down for several
months...dont need another one!   God is in charge...Jeannie, without pills
this time lol. You all mean so much   to me. I'm feeling fine now. God bless
and stay safe on new year's eve! Thanks   for yr. prayers.  18's and love, Sz
  Sent from my   Sprint phone
  ------ Original   message------  From: Myvety2k via   CMLHope   Date: Wed,
Dec 30, 2015   3:34 PM  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com;  Subject:Re: [CMLHope]
Re: Merry Christmas and happy Hilidays
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails   from it, send an
email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For   more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.