Thank you so much for checking out how Marty is doing for all  of us.

greenie

In a message dated 9/8/2016 6:35:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 6:04 PM, LadyRx  <lad...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Because everyone has been  worried about our suddenly absent friend,
Marty, I decided to look him up and  call. Our dear friend is recovering from a
fall in which he broke his neck in  three places and broke some bones in his
shoulder. Due to complications from  surgery, he developed pneumonia and
was in the hospital. After recuperating  from that and being in a rehab
facility, he is at home now. He seems to have a  very positive attitude.  What
an
amazingly kind, warm, intelligent man he  is! He sends warmest regards to
all and looks forward to reconnecting with  everyone when he's able to do so.
> 18's for our friend,  Marty!

A support group of  http://cmlhope.com
You received this message  because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CMLHope" group.
To  unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email  to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.