From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: About Marty

Thank you so much for checking out how Marty is doing for all of us.

greenie

In a message dated 9/8/2016 6:35:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 6:04 PM, LadyRx   <lad...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Because everyone has been   worried about our suddenly absent friend, Marty,
> I decided to look him up and   call. Our dear friend is recovering from a
> fall in which he broke his neck in   three places and broke some bones in his
> shoulder. Due to complications from   surgery, he developed pneumonia and was
> in the hospital. After recuperating   from that and being in a rehab
> facility, he is at home now. He seems to have a   very positive attitude.
> What an amazingly kind, warm, intelligent man he   is! He sends warmest
> regards to all and looks forward to reconnecting with   everyone when he's
> able to do so.
> 18's for our friend,   Marty!

A support group of   http://cmlhope.com
You received this message   because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CMLHope" group.
To   unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email   to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.