Hi Jeanie,

Some of the possible causes of my CML:

1. Very high levels of high voltage such as main power line feeders with at
least 300,000 volts.

2. I was in charge of a radio broadcast transmitter and worked there for
two years

3. I was the chief engineer for a television station and at times i had to
be enclosed in a Faraday suit to try and avoid the dangerous currents and
high voltages of the transmitter.

Had i known then what all of this was all about i probably wouldn't have
gotten CML

Want to know what a FARADA suit is? CHECK THIS OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzga6qAaBA

18's,

Marty