Peter,

I agree with you about the Benzine and especially about you washing your
hands with gasoline. This along most other types of solvents act on your
system because they are systemic meaning that they penetrate your skin and
they may get into your blood stream. Nothing to be fooling around with.

Now you also mentioned about prolonged exposure to electromagnetic
radiation, but i tend to doubt this. No doubt if this would happen, but
your eyes are a different story.

Always take care of yourself.

18's,

Marty