Marty, glad to here your doing O. K.

greenie

In a message dated 8/10/2017 11:36:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wa2...@gmail.com writes:

Hi Beth and everyone

First glad no dialysis. Been there and done all of that.

I have been in the hospital for two weeks due to a broken knee and a  tibia
finally in rehab now for the past three weeks with two weeks left. I am
now in PA because we are trying to sell our house up here. I feel sorry for my
 wife Shelly because all of this in on her now. but she is a very strong
woman.

On Oct 21 we will be leaving the rehab felicity go back to our house  and
stay there for about a week and drive back to Florida with my wife  and son
who will share the driving. Our daughter Meredith will be flying back  to
Florida.just before we leave PA.

Anyway i have been reading all of your posts so i basically know what is
going on.

Please say hello to everyone for me.

18's,

Marty

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:48 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope