Hi Beth and everyone

First glad no dialysis. Been there and done all of that.

I have been in the hospital for two weeks due to a broken knee and a tibia
finally in rehab now for the past three weeks with two weeks left. I am now
in PA because we are trying to sell our house up here. I feel sorry for my
wife Shelly because all of this in on her now. but she is a very strong
woman.

On Oct 21 we will be leaving the rehab felicity go back to our house  and
stay there for about a week and drive back to Florida with my wife and son
who will share the driving. Our daughter Meredith will be flying back to
Florida.just before we leave PA.

Anyway i have been reading all of your posts so i basically know what is
going on.

Please say hello to everyone for me.

18's,

Marty