Hi Ana,

It's not so much the question of changing one of her TKI's, from Bosutinib
to Bosutinib after being on Gleevec for fourteen years. Since there a lot
of things that you and your mother need to consider like her age, her
general health like the low Hemoglobin and Red Cell Blood counts which you
didn't include in your email, and one important thing how are her kidneys?
What her Creatinine level are right now? And has she had a CBC (Complete
Blood Count lately? Also if she did what were the results? You already know
but what were they actually? Can you specify what these counts were or
are??

One other thing, is his or her doctor, i assume that he or she is a
qualified Oncologist? And are any of their specialties for-instance is CML?
Also how many mg of Gleevec is she taking and for how long? Has she been
tested you for ABL/PCR lately and what were her results were her results?

Finally, has your mother seen a Nephroloigst lately? All of these questions
are very important and before any doctor/s makes any decisions about
changing any of her TKI's you have to know exactly what these answers are
before anyone can give you any advise.

I will leave you with this advice:
Please don't let any of this intimidate you or your mother because you
have the right to ask questions and those that you have requested
them from have the oblation to answer them.

If you get the chance would you kindly let me know about my answers
from me to you.

I don't recall if i ever have spoken to you before. So just so you know i
always
end any of my posts with 18's which means LIFE.

18's,

Marty