Thanks Beth.

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 6:29:07 PM UTC-6, Beth wrote:
>
> Greenie, 
>
> I am thinking about you too and hoping and praying that your kidneys will 
> hold. It is a scary thing to have to live with fear and uncertainty. We are 
> all with you.. I cannot imagine what it is like to lose a son, but I think 
> you have a great deal of soul and resiliency to survive such a lose...and I 
> imagine that you will navigate the kidney issues with the same grace you 
> and your sweetie have navigated this past year. Grief can be so isolating 
> and lonely..especially during the holidays.....and so can living with a 
> life threatening illness...as long as you are here, we are never 
> alone.....I am holding you both....
> and Richard..and Marty, and Susan and Jeanie and and everyone else reading 
> this....
>
> stay positive...soak in the genuine love of this group....like the suns 
> rays...
>
> love, and 18's Beth
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> >
> To: cmlhope <cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>
> Sent: Tue, Nov 28, 2017 3:58 pm
> Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Hospital for Thanksgiving.
>
> Dear Richard and Greenie, 
>
> You two are fighters.  I know you can beat this attack on your kidneys by 
> being patient and eating and drinking what they tell you to.
> So sorry, I will be praying for you both.
>
>
> 18's and hugs,
> Susan Z
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>
> To: cmlhope <cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>
> Sent: Tue, Nov 28, 2017 8:33 am
> Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Hospital for Thanksgiving.
>
> Richard, I hope everything works out for you I am having the same problem 
> because I have stage 3 kidney disease and it's scary.  
>  
> greenie
>  
> In a message dated 11/28/2017 12:30:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, 
> rbhuf...@gmail.com <javascript:> writes:
>
> Well riding the tide just didn't work out.  I was having problems Sunday 
> the ninteenth with kisneys & such.  Monday Morning all fluids stopped.  My 
> Son was in and watched over me and when I did not recover on Tuesday he 
> took me to Doctor for testing and results sent me to hospital.  We still 
> have not found the current problem with Kidneys, but did have a severe 
> infection.  I am slowly recovering and back at home.  I have Cronic Kidney 
> desiease beaacuse of TOO Many Powerful drugs.  This is the first flair up 
> and everything the Drs. want to hear just aren't there for them to work 
> with.  Seems like I am always a speciman for them to stand and scratch 
> their chin and always say "I've never seen anything like that!"  
>
> 18's
> Richard H.
> -- 
> -- 
> [CMLHope]
> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
> -------------------------------------------------
>  
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To post to this group, send email to cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to CMLHope-
> unsub...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> -- 
> -- 
> [CMLHope]
> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
> -------------------------------------------------
>  
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To post to this group, send email to cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to CMLHope-
> unsub...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to cmlhope+u...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> -- 
> -- 
> [CMLHope]
> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
> -------------------------------------------------
>  
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To post to this group, send email to cml...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to CMLHope-
> unsub...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to cmlhope+u...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
-- 
[CMLHope]
A support group of http://cmlhope.com
-------------------------------------------------

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CMLHope" group.
To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CMLHope" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to