From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: wa2yyx <wa2...@gmail.com>; cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2018 4:18 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

For me it's been 13 years.....
18's,
Susan F. Zimmerman

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeanie,

Wow 17 years! Good for you as well. My congratulates to you. Hey are you
catching up with me? 30 years for me.
Time fly's by when your riding on the Marquis Express. Okay now lets all sing
along all of you people out
there...`\uD83D\uDE4E\uD83D\uDE46\uD83D\uDC81\uD83D\uDE4B\uD83D\uDE47\uD83D\uDE4C\uD83D\uDEB6\uD83C\uDFC3\uD83D\uDC83\uD83D\uDC6B\uD83D\uDC6C\uD83D\uDC6D\uD83D\uDC8F\uD83D\uDC91\uD83D\uDC6A

18's,

Marty

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope