Sorry for the new diagnosis, Jeannie! I got news I now have fibromyalgia myself. Along with IBS, I have to make myself go out of the house. All of you keep warm and have a wonderful Merry Christmas!!! It is what you make it.
18's and hugs,Susan Z

On Dec 15, 2018 9:10 AM, esd...@rogers.com wrote:
Wishing the best to you in the New Year.

Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------
From: 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope
Date: Sat, Dec 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Subject:[CMLHope] Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all

Hi allMerry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I am ending the year fighting another disease: thyroid. At least that’s what they think it is.  Lost about 30 pounds: losing hair-sweating for no reason and more. I can’t take the meds as they make it worse. No matter what-fight on. 🎍🎍🎍🎍🎄🎄🎄🎄-- -- [CMLHope]A support group of http://cmlhope.com-------------------------------------------------You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CMLHope" group.To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from this group, send email to CMLHope-unsubscribe@googlegroups.comFor more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CMLHope" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cmlhope+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.