From: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 26, 2018 2:02 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all

Thank you so much how are you?

My Motto:Faith and PillsWith LoveJeanie🐠freeChristian Dx 1/2004 CML
LeukemiaStarted Gleevec 2/2004Started Tasigna 9/2009Started Sprycel
11/2009Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015 15 mgNew Doctor--Dr Martine ExtermannMoffitt
Cancer  center sept 2017Dr Balducci retired Dr Gedia PCD0 CBL. ABLJuly 2018 dx
with thyroid disease tsh 13T4-normal t3-normal
On Dec 25, 2018, at 11:29 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>