-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Johnson [mailto:cjohnson@;idiominc.com]

Reading this peaks my interest. What do you mean by "force"? Why would you
want to force pages into their respective tongues? How are you translating
it...machine translation? When brute force translations occur, the data is
not going to be current, product specs are going to be off, linguistically
it will not flow, etc.

As to my knowledge, no CMS on the market can actively manage multi-lingual
content. As the doc moves through the workflow it hits a stone wall...then
the manual process take over. Very time consuming, very expensive and the
sites never seem to be in sync.

Chris Johnson

--
http://cms-list.org/