Hey, have you guys been following Nike's blog (Pronounced Neeka) called
"Untie the Lines"  on YouTube?

 https://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteSpotPirates

This is another video blog about someone whom went for it.  This nice young
German lady sold a bunch of stuff, moved out of the land lubbers house and
bought a boat to explore the globe.  She's really fun and inspiring to
watch.  She bought this somewhat derelict Henke Super 10 in Panama and
going through a MAJOR refit.  Everything on the boat was a major project.

I'm talking EVERYTHING.  Doing the bottom job she found several corrosion
holes in the "Aluminium"  yep they had to do some pretty major welding to
patch the holes..  The mold growing on the teak in the cabin looked like
Bonsai trees growing out of the cabinets.  (Makes me itch just typing
this ..)

Anyway, the videos are nicely edited (No shaky teenage phone cam crap here)
and great to watch.  She's an impressive (And attractive) 32 year old young
lady.

Check it out.

-Francois
1990 C&C 34+ "Take Five"