I’ve been following her progress on a weekly basis. I admire her spirit and
honesty. Big, big job to take on and she has been really honest about what’s
going on and how she is dealing with it. She has some skilz with video and
editing which makes it an nice video blog to follow.

I really pulling for her to keep going.

Best,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin