From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Sean
Richardson via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 9:51 PM
To: ahycr...@cox.net; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Butyl rubber

Not sure if this is the place that was referred to in that old post but this is
the good stuff right here.

http://www.pbase.com/mainecruising/butyl_tape

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:13 PM, via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hello all
            A few years back I think I read a post from someone who claimed
that they found a place that sold very high quality Butyl rubber.
I have looked all over my records for the website that sold this stuff and I
can't locate it does anyone remember that information? I would like to get some
that isn't the regular stuff like you would get in RV places. High quality
stuff is what I want to buy anyone remember that conversation a few years back.
 Thanks Gary Kolc "Liberty"