From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of via
CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 9:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Butyl rubber

Hello all
            A few years back I think I read a post from someone who claimed
that they found a place that sold very high quality Butyl rubber.
I have looked all over my records for the website that sold this stuff and I
can't locate it does anyone remember that information? I would like to get
some that isn't the regular stuff like you would get in RV places. High
quality stuff is what I want to buy anyone remember that conversation a few
years back.  Thanks Gary Kolc "Liberty"

---
is active.