From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Driscoll via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 1:12 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Interior Wood Conditioning?

I was hoping to tap the collective wisdom for suggestions on conditioning matte
finish interior bulk heads, cabinets, etc. I am hoping for a "rub it on and
done" solution. It doesn't need to last forever as long as it doesn't take
forever.
I have been using Murphy's oil soap disposable cleaning wipes, which are great,
but are a bit too far on the cleanser end of the spectrum. I like the fact that
I can leave a pack under the sink and use them at will however. If there were
something similar but better, that would be great.

Thanks,
Kevin
30-2

---