Finishing reinstalling my Yanmar 2QM15 in my 30-1, I need to connect the
official Yanmar mixing elbow (OD 1.5") to the orig equipment metal muffler
tube (OD 1.25"). Anyone have a handy source for a suitable adapter? I have
high temp radiator style hoses in both ID sizes.

The P.O had a bizarre collection of hardware store galvanized pipe
connecting a homemade elbow to the muffler. The pipes always leaked a
little. I'm trying to get back to something resembling the original
setup.....

Thanks

Nate
Sarah Jean