Do you dry it out over the winter? If no, try a moisture meter to check. My 27
has drain plugs  I installed to dry out over the Ontario winter..

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ed Dooley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: ‎2014-‎06-‎04 5:00 PM
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C 24 rudder question

After reading a few posts of rudder failure on C&C 24s, I thought I should look
into mine.
It seems solid, but how do I know without drilling into it? There is a crack in
the fiberglass at the top of the rudder,
but I can’t tell how far in it goes unless I dig into it. Any thoughts on
exploratory surgery? I know there are some doctors on this list.  :-)
Thanks,
Ed