what does one use to lubricate the shift cable and how?

John on Oxygen

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 7:54:00 PM, Curtis via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

mine is a black cable it's a 10 foot by 75.
On May 27, 2014 3:26 PM, "Rick Brass via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Or go to your reputable auto parts store with the old cable. A Teledyne cable
is a Teledyne cable. And probably less at the auto parts store than at a boat
supplier - and more likely to be in stock instead of a special order.