Do you need a Beef Hook ?

Tim >
 Toronto<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=250>
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina -
gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Repositioning Mast - now compass oil

Whale oil will also work. :-)

Bill Bina
On 6/5/2014 1:41 PM, Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List wrote:
West Marine does sell it .. in the States, but not in Canada. I called the
local chandleries and no one can get it. So I think I have to stick to light
mineral oil. Where does one find light mineral oil?

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et r?ception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalit?s ?nonc?es dans l'avis publi? ?
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>