Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried the pharmacy and they only had
heavy mineral oil. I ended up ordering from McMaster Carr. That and brake
lining material and black locktite (thanks Paul of Johanna Rose) to reline
my wheel brake.
No idea what they're going to charge me for shipping though. I never
ordered anything there so it's a roll of the dice. If they use UPS I'm
boned.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto